Obtain a City of Manor Alcohol Permit

In order for your business to serve alcohol, the City must issue you a permit and sign off on the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) application. Procedures for obtaining this permit are as follows:

The City Secretary will contact the applicant when the TABC application has been approved and also when the City Permit is ready for pick up. Based on the type of permit the TABC approves, the City permit must be renewed every year or every two years. The City Permit and Receipt must be posted with the State permit at the place of business.

Manor Alcohol Permit Information

Obtain an Alcoholic Beverage Permit from the TABC

To sell alcoholic beverages, you need to obtain an Alcoholic Beverage Permit from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC). 

Before you begin, you must determine which TABC License Your Business Needs. Texas operates under a three-tier system. You can choose to be a manufacturer, distributor/wholesaler, or retailer. Pick the right license or permit for your business by visiting the TABC website here

For More Information