Obtain a Food Establishment Permit

In order to operate a food establishment, you must obtain a permit from the City of Manor. The steps to obtain this permit are as follows:

1. Make a written application for a permit on forms provided by the City of Manor. 

This application should contain: 

  • Name/Address of Applications
  • Address and type of proposed establishment
  • Zoning District of location
  • Fee ($375.00)

2. Pass an Inspection

The City will inspect the proposed food establishment to determine compliance with state laws and rules, the city's zoning regulations, and this article.

Renewal and Transfers

This permit needs to be renewed annually. Permits are not transferable from one person to another or from one location to another location, except as otherwise permitted by this article. A valid permit must be posted in or on every food establishment, as regulated by this article.